It has been just over one year since I blogged. Quite a change from when I first commenced blogging in 2004 and continued blogging religiously until the middle of 2007. I archived those hundreds of posts in 2007 and not much blogging has taken place since then. However, today I have decided to resurrect them and return them to their rightful (writeful!) place, here The Philosophicdreamer.
My initial reason for commencing a blog was to give me some drive and motivation to write. Essentially I was using it as a tool to overcome writer's block. It served me well. In addition, when travelling overseas I was able to use it as an electronic postcard so that family and friends could read my travel tales instantaneously and view my photographs within hours of them having been taken.
It will take some time to return 4 years' worth of blog posts to Philosophicdreamer. But it feels good to have revived a past time that gives me pleasure. And as my mother says, everyone needs a creative outlet.
No comments:
Post a Comment